Montana DPHHS Network of Care is a database listing bereavement support groups and resources through out Montana. Access at montana.networkofcare.org by searching bereavement support group
Flathead Valley Tamarack Grief Resource Center offers individual, group, and family therapy, available by appointment. Please contact the office at (406) 261-0724 for more information.
Life After Loss is a free monthly grief support group for individuals and/or couples who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal loss. The group meets on the second Thursday of each month, from 6:00-7:30pm at North Valley Hospital’s Professional Office Building. 711 13th Street East, Whitefish (across the street from Walgreens). Call Katrina at (406) 261-0724 for more information.
Healing Hearts for Moms is a peer support group for bereaved mothers. Contact Judy Peterson at (406) 549-8482 for more information.
Home Options Hospice offers Bereavement Support Groups and individual grief counseling. Please contact Jan Seelye, Home Options Bereavement Coordinator, at (406) 751-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Frontier Hospice offers bereavement services to any family member, partner, friend or caregiver. Please call ahead (406) 755-4923 to join one of the following offerings:
- Community Bereavement Support Group is open to the public and free of charge. First Thursday, 6:00-7:00pm at the Frontier Hospice office
- Bereavement and Grief Education has six-week programs and workshops offered throughout the year. Call (406) 755-4923 to learn about upcoming events.
Surviving Our Loss After Suicide (SOLAS ) is a support group for those who have lost a loved one to suicide. Monthly meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month from 7:00–8:30pm at the Summit Conference Room. Contact Joan Schmidt at email@example.com or call at (406) 871-1008.
Family Directed Funerals with consultant Joan Hearon. Joan can be reached at (406) 249-8061 or Joan@GuidedHomeFunerals.com.
Risen Christ Catholic Church offers pastoral counseling with Diane Slobojan who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JoAnn Graves Gill offers a 12 week grief group in her counseling practice. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Wolfe Family Massage is where Tammie Wolfe provides massage therapy for all ages. She is a therapist with background in Hospice work. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scott Lampshire, DC, Wellness practice Contact him at email@example.com.
Department of Children and Family Services Social Workers here. Pat Sylvia and Diane Piorek, work with children who cannot live with parents. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Ann Waltz, ND, Naturopathic Physician works with those with physiologic effects of stress, trauma, grief, anxiety, insomnia, and depression. Ann can be contacted at (406) 756-0308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katrina Platt, at Tamarack Grief Resource Center Flathead Program Coordinator, has worked with various groups and will also be happy to serve as a resource. Katrina can be reached at (406) 261-0724 or email@example.com
Individual and Family Counselors:
- Katrina Platt, MA – firstname.lastname@example.org, 17 Second Street East, Kalispell, (406) 261-0724
- Carrie Thiel, LCPC – email@example.com, 17 Second Street East #208, Kalispell, (406) 212-2016
- Kathleen Hayden – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas J. Reifers – email@example.com
- Jenny Simon-Thomas PhD – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florance O’Neal LCPC – email@example.com
- Stefan Bean, MSW, LCSW- 723 5th Ave. E. Suite 130, Kalispell, (406) 253.0711
- Colleen Lee, LCPC of Touchstone Counseling—(406) 885-6397
- Coleen Johnson, MSW, LCSW – (406) 646-2484